Our website uses a technology called “cookie” in order to obtain information about the use of the website, improve the user’s experience and ensure its correct functioning.
Definition of Cookie A “cookie” is a small piece of text that websites send to the browser and stored in the user’s terminal (computer or mobile device). The purpose of these files is to store data that can be updated and retrieved by the entity responsible for its installation. Thus, each time the user revisits the same website, the browser retrieves the file and sends it to the website server. Cookies have several functions, including collecting information about the user’s preferences and remembering it, and in general, facilitating the use of the website for the user by making the site more useful by personalizing its content. Cookies can be classified on the basis of different parameters:
– Ownership: own cookies and third-party cookies: depending on the entity that manages the domain from which the cookies are sent and the data obtained are processed.
– Duration: session cookies and persistent cookies: according to the length of time they remain stored in the user’s terminal.
– Purpose: technical cookies, personalization cookies, analytical cookies, advertising cookies, behavioral advertising cookies, behavioral advertising cookies, according to the purpose for which the data obtained are processed.
- Technical Cookies: They are those that allow the user to navigate through the website or application and the use of the different options or services that exist in it. For example, control traffic and data communication, identify the session or access restricted web parts.
- Customization Cookies: They are those that allow the user to access the service with some general features predefined in your terminal or that the user himself defines. For example, the language, the type of browser through which the user accesses the service or the selected content design.
- Analytics Cookies: They are those that either treated by us or by third parties, allow us to quantify the number of users and thus perform statistical analysis of the use made by users of the service offered. To do this, your browsing on our website is analyzed to improve the supply of products or services that we offer.
- Advertising Cookies: They are those that allow the management, in the most efficient way possible, of the advertising spaces that, where appropriate, the publisher has included on a web page, application or platform from which it provides the requested service based on criteria such as the edited content or the frequency at which the ads are displayed.
- Behavioral advertising cookies: They are those that allow the management, in the most effective way possible, of advertising spaces that, where appropriate, the publisher has included on a website, application or platform from which it provides the requested service. These cookies store information on user behavior obtained through the continuous observation of their browsing habits, which allows the development of a specific profile to display advertising based on the same.
Cookies used on our website:
Our website uses both own cookies, which are those sent to your computer and managed exclusively by us for the better functioning of the website, and third-party cookies, with the function of serving as a tool for analyzing the interaction of users with our website, thanks to them we obtain information that can help improve navigation and provide better service to users and customers.
Our website uses both temporary session cookies and persistent cookies. Session cookies store data only while the user accesses the website and persistent cookies store data in the terminal to be accessed and used in more than one session.
Finally, plug-in cookies are also used to exchange social content.